- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Tamira Imondi
We are hiring a UX designer based in Seattle who has a deep understanding of graphic, product and digital design, with an exceptional eye for detail. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within a small and collaborative environment. This will be a on-site contract until June 2017. This is a great opportunity for a UX Freelancer to work at a global e-commerce company.
● Create interaction flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes and visual comps required to produce elegant, simple customer experiences and product concepts.
● Work collaboratively within a team comprised of other UX, visual designers and engineers to develop world class thinking and output.
● Develop a strong point of view on product concepts by thoroughly documenting ideas in the form of guidelines in both written and visual form.
● Design and develop experiences that can be mapped directly to business and customer needs.
● Present concepts, help facilitate ideation sessions, and workshops with internal teams.
● Bachelor’s degree in a design related field.
● Min 4+ years of experience as an UX designer, visual designer, or similar role.
● Experience working directly with developers for implementing designs.
● Excellent writing and communication skills.
● Experience designing on multiple platforms, including web and mobile.
● Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and a presentation tool (such as PowerPoint or Keynote).
● Work samples (available upon request) showcasing strategic thinking, process, design documentation, and detailed design presentations.
● In depth experience with Voice driven product design
● Ability to deal with ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an fast paced environment.
● Additional design Skills in related fields including motion design and prototyping.
On-site Full time hours contract
Duration: March- June 2017
Local Candidates preferred