- Minneapolis, MN (Remote, Meetings Onsite)
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Traci McMurray
Our top beauty client is looking to hire an Instructional Designer with strong Adobe Captivate experience for a 5 month contract. This work will be about 20 hours per week, with mostly working remote and occassional onsite meetings.
This person will design, develop and launch training program(s) for business by using instructional design principles.
As an Instructional Designer you will be responsible for close collaboration with subject matter experts, developing instructional material, coordinating educational content, and evaluating current content.
The candidate should have at least 3-6 years’ experience in designing sales and customer service training solutions. This role will be responsible for the entire instructional design process using the ADDIE model, and will work collaboratively with SMEs in designing and developing learning solutions for various audiences.
• Use the ADDIE model for instructional design
• Use Innovative and immersive learning methodologies in curriculum design process
• Design/develop telesales material
• Design/develop customer support material
• Use adult learning theory in course/curriculum design
• Build and manage multiple partnerships and relationships
• Conduct training needs analysis to determine training objectives, instructional strategies, project scope
• Analyze metrics/KPIs to identify the root causes of the performance opportunities
• Ensure overall integrity of the design
• Develop Job Task Analysis
• Ability to learn multiple systems and processes quickly
• Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Facilitate curriculum in a professional manner
• Demonstrate good judgment and proactive problem solving methods
• Demonstrate effective program management including, meeting deadlines, maintaining schedules, identifying and communicating risks early
• Experience with Adobe Captivate is REQUIRED.