- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Amy Izzo
Seeking a Marketing Specialist with 3-5 years of related work experience for a 6+ month contract role, on-site in NYC (financial industry experience is preferred).
The Marketing Specialist provides tactical execution support for a full range of marketing activities, including: presentations, document production, internal communications, marketing database input and maintenance, events, marketing collateral development, shipping and invoicing.
Looking for a creative, self-motivated, team player, problem solver. Excellent communication, tactical planning and analytical skills; ability to effectively collaborate with management and internal and external partners while being committed to best practices.
*The ideal candidate will bring the following skills:*
- Strong tactical execution skills, ability to drive projects from concept to completion.
- Direct marketing campaign management, database marketing, printing and agency management experience.
- Self-starter with strong leadership and change management skills.
- Excellent multi-tasker with strong organization skills around diverse projects with tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to gain internal respect and build consensus within a collegial environment.
- Excellent communication skills including oral/written and presentation skills.
- BA/BS required; graduate degree preferred.
- Experience: min 3 years; preferred between 3-5 years experience.
- Experience with financial services a plus.