- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Gina Bottone
Aquent is the world's largest and most successful boutique staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing field. We place our Talent in contract and contract to hire engagements ranging from 2 days to 2 years! We offer the industry's best benefits including medical, dental and vision as well as a 401k plan! Our Talent rave about these subsidized benefits! We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn thousands of dollars just for knowing and referring talented friends!
Position- Digital Project Manager- Advertising
Duration- Long term contract- possible contract to hire
Work is to be done onsite. Remote is not an option.
Local candidates only please
Hourly pay rate range- $32-36hr
Contract with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Cloud Computing company in Indianapolis!
This is a key role for a results-oriented person with the ability to communicate effectively, encourage sound decision-making, and guide the teams he/she works with to successfully deliver on commitments. The ideal candidate has previous experience working in an agency and/or internal creative department with a primary focus on digital where high quality results are required. A project manager is highly comfortable facilitating and coaching teams in a fast paced, solutions oriented environment. This individual will drive the execution of various digital initiatives including but not limited to web site launches, digital campaigns and prospect/customer events supported by web streaming technologies.
You must be able to:
• Organize project planning, weekly meetings, and presentations
• Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams
• Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
• Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks
• Facilitate team discussions and resolve conflict
• Communicate timelines and approval framework for cross team understanding
• Orchestrate the efforts of cross functional teams to execute on strategic launches, awareness
campaigns and events to ensure all stakeholders are updated
• Identify, develop, and roll-out new processes when appropriate
• You have four plus years project management experience in the digital space (required).
• You have strong command of the digital and social media space (required).
• You have strong command of the creative process for development of traditional media.
• You have outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• You have proven experience working with teams across multiple departments (cross-functional
groups a plus).
• You have extensive experience with industry best practices in relation to information
architecture, user experience and user interface designs.
• You have the ability to use affectively, common PM tools (MS Project, Smartsheet, Mavenlink, Keynote, Excel, Word, Google docs, etc.).
• You have agency experience (both in house and outside agency a plus).