- Owings Mills, MD
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large financial services client located in Owings Mills, MD is currently seeking an RFP Technical Writer for a 6 month contract assignment, fulltime, onsite. The ideal candidate will have Retirement Plan Services experience, as well as experience with RFPs.
The RFP writer supports the clients Retirement Plan Services enterprise by formatting, populating and customizing responses for RFPs. The RFP writer is able to work both in tandem with other writers and independently to help the RPS RFP group meet its goals and create on-brand communications for our internal and external clients. Prepares proposal responses by pulling relevant content from the RFP content database (PMAPS). Rewrites or modifies copy RFP content to customize responses to answer the question asked.
The candidate will support the needs of the RPS Request for Proposal team by completing RFPs, databases and updating content in place of an existing team member who will work on content updates for the DOL fiduciary rule.
Experience in Project Management and familiarity with RFP’s is a must.
Experience responding to RFP’s preferred.
Experience with PMAPS or Qvidian helpful.
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Background checks and drug screens required