- Kohler, WI
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Vicki Schuch
Our global client is looking for a Technical Illustrator to add to their team.
• Will direct illustration work, and complete publication layout in InDesign.
• Participate in Service Review meetings and help evaluate parts to determine if it is the best solution for consumers, trade and the business.
• Create and manage all service parts pages on company website. Update all current documents to assure accurate information and provide consistency of the brand.
• Assist with the obsolete service process to evaluate product when it becomes obsolete.
• Work closely with Engineering, Engineering Data Services, Marketing and Customer Service to be the point of contact for service parts technical documents.
• Some illustration work as needed.
• Requires computer aptitude and demonstrated project management experience.
• Requires demonstrated visualization skills – the ability to translate between two- and three-dimensional data views.
• Must be self-motivated, detailed, and process driven.
• Must be organized and detail-oriented.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Experience with SAP and Excel is preferred.
• Experience with CAD or Pro/E, Adobe Illustrator, and/or Arbortext IsoDraw a plus.
• Illustration or Service Parts experience a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Illustration or other technical discipline required