- Mountain View
- Job Terms:
- up to $66/hour
- posted by:
- Suzanne Alpizar
Aquent's client, an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products, headquartered in Mountain View, CA, is seeking a UX Designer for a 12–month assignment.
*PLEASE SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO LINK WITH RESUME*
Key things to see in portfolio:
- Must show visual, interaction, prototype and motion experience in portfolio.
- Please highlight mobile design experience, preferably in Android.
- Visual design skills, UX Mocks, and Redlining. Please highlight these items in portfolio and resume.
Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features. Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
1. Work closely with PM and Designers to support app design
2. Define roadmap for app design
3. Work with Visual design lead on app experience
- 3-5 years of experience in UX Design
- HCI Background, design related experience
- Experience in visual and interaction design
- Working experience using Sketch and Illustrator
- Prototyping experience
- Mobile design experience, preferably in Android
- Experience working with engineers and product designers
- Grasps of different resolutions and redlines, graphic work, wireframes, etc
Nice to haves:
- Experience with JavasScript, framework, Photoshop, etc
- Understand user centric design and customer journey
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***