- Atlanta, GA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Tannah Castro
Diversity & Inclusion Program Consultant
The D&I program consultant will work collaboratively with HR Delivery, Talent Management, Employee Resource Groups and other stakeholders to promote an open and inclusive work environment. The D&I program consultant will adapt/develop and implement diversity and inclusion practices such as employee resource groups, learning and development programs, and diversity awareness opportunities for all levels of the organization.
• Work with internal stakeholders, employee resource groups, and vendors as appropriate, to assess, design, and develop initiatives that support our D&I strategy: leadership engagement, employee resource groups, and communications and awareness.
• Provide general guidance and coaching to ERG leaders and consult with ERG executive champions to ensure ERG Program effectiveness.
• Manage ERG program to ensure that the groups develop and execute against annual business plans.
• Adapt/develop and deliver D&I training components of the company’s leadership development curriculum (from first line supervisors to senior managers).
• Develop and deliver educational programs and activities to raise employee awareness and competencies across dimensions of diversity.
• Assess, develop, and monitor D&I metrics.
• Research and benchmark D&I best practices.
Desired knowledge and skills:
• Excellent presentation, facilitation, oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent active listening, internal consulting, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
• Experiential background and knowledge of diversity and inclusion/organizational development in a corporate environment.
• Knowledge of diversity and inclusion concepts and cultural competency skill development.
• Experience implementing training curricula related to diversity and inclusion.
• Knowledge of training and organizational development theory and practice.
• Demonstrated flexibility and the ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments while working under aggressive timelines.
• Strategic and conceptual thinking skills.
• Project management skills.