- Burbank, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Molly McGriff
Primary responsibilities will be supporting Brand initiatives (asset creation) and will be working with an advertising agency and the Brand Experience & Strategy team.
Our client's Integrated Marketing Communications is looking for an experienced contractor to fill a full-time position through the end of 2017.
You will be joining the Digital Marketing Strategy team located in Burbank, CA. This is your chance to join the digital health revolution and make a difference creating, designing, and developing digital properties with our world-class agency partners.
The Senior Consultant, Digital Marketing will be responsible for driving and maintaining a variety of key digital initiatives that integrate with our award-winning brand campaigns. The role includes the coordination of all key components of each integrated marketing digital assignment by proactively establishing effective working relationships across the organization and within Integrated Marketing Communications, which include: media, social, PR, digital marketing, digital intelligence, demand generation, product marketing, channel marketing teams, external business partners and agency personnel.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in digital strategy, consumer marketing and managing digital development. This individual will lead the development of work under the guidance of a senior manager and director, as well as collaborate with other stakeholders across to the organization to ensure a path to success against defined objectives.
• Experience with initializing and driving web development assignments from concept to completion.
• Minimum of 5-7 years experience developing strategies and briefs that connect to Integrated marketing plans across channels and devices; reviewing requirements & statements of work; insights and measurement planning; creative and brand alignment; product launch rollout and optimization; and reporting results to stakeholders
• Proven relationship-building skills; developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels, both inside and outside the company.
• Refined project management skills with an ability to translate broad business requirements into actionable project briefs and plans with a passion for solving problems
• Ability to work independently, quickly, and thoroughly to prioritize and complete tasks under multiple deadlines while guiding the work group to do the same.
• Experience working with clients and internal teams to define project goals, scope, business & technical requirements, and success criteria.
• Experience preparing and guiding development via project briefs, statements of work, and presentations of the work for executive approval.
• Understanding of social and API integration, mobile & responsive web, Google Analytics tagging and reporting, search engine optimization, digital marketing strategy, overseeing work meets digital brand style guide and creative expression of Kaiser Permanente’s brand online.
• Experience working with agencies and internal clients to deliver on budget and on time.