- Richfield, OH
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Matt Cabe
Aquent is currently looking for a Marketing Communications Manager for a valued client in Richfield, OH.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing effective strategies which build and strengthen relationships with clients. The specific goal of the team is to drive loyalty, retention, and organic growth for clients by understanding the customers needs.
• Developing and continually enhancing programs that lead to client taking full advantage of products and services.
• Work with leadership and client delivery teams on the implementation of new marketing programs that support the launch and promotion of new products, services and solutions for plan sponsors/employees
• Partnering with cross-enterprise groups to communicate products and services that enhance the client and participant experience and deepen their relationships.
• Development of engaging content for plan sponsors and participants. Partner with leadership to determine content priorities and create content leveraging subject matter experts and external research.
• Identifying opportunities for better positioning of the participant experience for both participants and employers (plan sponsors)
• Work closely with client-facing teams to ensure they have the tools they need for dialogue.
• Development of the positioning and marketing communications for key products and services
• Development and modification of communications corresponding to regulatory and/or industry changes
• Collaborating with client experience and client-facing teams to understand the mindset and needs of clients and ensure the program addresses those needs
• Coordinating with key execution partners (creative services, digital marketing, external agencies and production services).
• Proven ability to write engaging content
• Strong project management skills
• Experience in working in a B:B:C marketing environment, with an understanding of meeting multiple audience needs (intermediary, decision maker and end client)
• The ability to work within a matrix organization and collaborate on cross-enterprise initiatives
• Experience in integrated marketing and its channels: email, print, digital, events, social media
• Strong analytical problem solving skills and strategic thinking capabilities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to synthesize data and develop recommendations
• Results-oriented approach to success measurement and continuous improvement