- SAN BRUNO, CA
- Job Terms:
- Depends on Experience
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
CUSTOMER OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN BRUNO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE! **
1. Issue Management (85%)
• Own monitoring, reassigning, labeling, and managing resolution with cross functional partners for customer issues escalated through from our Frontline and Tier 2 agents via our Manager Escalation process
• Escalate trends to the team in order to get ahead of mass impacting issues
• Document background on customer issues by adding comments in our CRM system.
• Assist with customer service adjustment inquiries from the Customer Advocacy team.
• Support the Order Management and Transportation teams with 'one-off' customer issues
2. Customer Mail Merges (15%)
• Research customer impacting issues.
• Work with cross functional groups including Fulfillment, Customer Advocacy, Merchandising, Engineering, PR, Legal and Creative to understand and resolve issues.
• Prepare mail merge files – requires extreme focus and attention to detail.
• Ensure mail merge was sent correctly, and monitor customer replies.
• Upload comments in mass to affected customer accounts
• Issue eGiftCard compensation as situations require
• Deliver written executive recap including the magnitude of issue (e.g. customer, order, and financial exposure) and root cause and resolution
• Strong focus on the customer experience
• Fast learner
• Detail oriented with good analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and successfully drive multiple tasks appropriately
• Proficient in MS Office and technical ability to quickly learn new applications
• Ability to balance multiple priorities at once and manage time appropriately
• Ability to collaborate with internal and external fulfillment partner stakeholders
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to internal and cross-functional teams.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent with preference for customer service, supply chain, logistics, operations or other relevant specialization
• 1-2 years experience of relevant customer service
• Experience and knowledge of ecommerce, including customer service, operations preferred
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)