- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our client is seeking a Part-time Marketing Communications consultant to work with them on a contract basis. This 25-30 hour/week role will sit on-site at the client location and will join a busy Marketing team focused on one of the company’s key offerings. This Marketing team focuses on:
- Supporting Sales Process: Ability to understand strategy and develop and execute compelling campaigns
- Supporting the development and production of targeted customer campaigns through analytical, strong creative skills and knowledge of multimedia, multi-touch techniques to drive new business activity
- Developing effective communications for other entities by working closely with key matrix partners (i.e. Marketing, Product, Sales, Operations, Legal/Compliance, etc.) to devise communications that will effectively differentiate – and drive customers
- Assisting with the daily workflow of marketing programs, initiatives, promotions and/or research projects and reviewing deliverables to ensure quality standards are met and projects are driven to effective completion.
- Collaboration with other team members to share ideas and best practices to strengthen deliverables and identify process improvements
- Creates internal and external talking points including Sales training content, adapting messaging around value proposition for an assigned business, segment, custom communications as directed by clients, ad hoc presentation content
THE ROLE: The Part-time Marketing Consultant will report to the Marketing team lead and will assist in the development of various customer, client and sales communications.
- Design and write simple communications and presentations that stem from complicated clinical content
- Create eCards, webinars, RFP Supporting materials, ad hoc event presentation materials and provide general support to the Sales team
- Work closely with Product Development to support product launches and events
- Obtain legal and Compliance review and approvals
- Responsible for the development of content for supporting sales training and updating sales collateral
- Ability to understand the overall team operations, in order to effectively assist in development of marketing communication tactics: creative briefs, production schedules, budget estimates
- Be prepared to maintain up-to-date content on all sales facing sources of information
- Support overall communications including, but not limited to ad-hoc client requests, clinical communications, notifications, communication plan development
- Work with Creative team as they develop new outreach concepts (design, writing) as part of approved marketing plans
- Assist with marketing programs, initiatives, promotions and/or research projects with the ability to create internal talking points and convert them for external use
- Adapt messaging around Team’s value proposition to meet the needs of assigned segments
- Create custom communications as directed by client and client managers and support events both standard (planned) and ad hoc.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company.
Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes:
Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work.
Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent field
- Must have 5+ years of marketing experience – ideally within large, corporate environments or within a marketing agency that supported large corporate customers.
- Superior project management skills: Able to manage day-to-day digital and print projects with energy, creativity, and enthusiasm.
- Experience tracking and reporting on active multi-segmented multi-versioned campaigns.
- Ability to operate in a highly matrixed organization – capable of building positive and productive relationships with legal, compliance, creative communications, product, operations, sales and customer service management to develop and ensure execution of marketing materials.
- Must be persistent and have good follow-up and follow-through abilities when working with partners and vendors.
- Must have an eye for good creative/copy and high standards for marketing output.
- Must have excellent copywriting skills for business-to-business and direct-to-consumer communications.
- Expertise working with Microsoft office for Presentation Design, Spreadsheet tracking and Document Creation and editing
- Portfolio of previous Marketing Communications work is preferred
Accepted candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background checks prior to start.