- Mississauga, On
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Annie Lucia
The Lead Operations Specialist is responsible for being the liaison between the Marketing organization and the Sales organization for Canada. This role is across all business groups and segments marketing teams nationally. The Lead Operations Specialist reporting to the Marketing Operations Lead will communicate clearly with the Inside Sales team located outside of Canada and to Canadian field sellers. This role will focus on two points of interaction with Sales; Inside Sales Outbound Tele Campaigns and ensuring Sales follow-up for marketing qualified leads.
This role will focus on evaluating, prioritizing, preparing and briefing telemarketing campaigns for the Inside Sales team. This role will be the point of contact responsible for communicating with Inside Sales on marketing priorities including upcoming events and offers. This individual will also be responsible for monitoring progress of telemarketing campaigns by leveraging reporting to gain insights on lead quality and follow-up process effectiveness. This individual will be responsible for triaging and conducting follow-up with Field Sellers to ensure they are following up on marketing qualified leads and opportunities.
• Work closely with broader M&O team ensuring deliverables are met in a compliant and timely manner.
• Review all telemarketing campaigns for eligibility and process accordingly leveraging Company process.
• Coordinate with World Wide Inside Sales Team Leads to communicate upcoming campaigns launching, capacity planning of tele resources and providing additional support as needed to support the success of campaign.
• Summarize, deliver and maintain briefs to World Wide Inside Sales focused on upcoming Company priorities to ensure strong collaboration.
• Coordinate and follow up with Inside Sales Lead and Sales Excellence for Lead follow-up process and updates.
• Leveraging Dynamics CRM review and assign all marketing qualified leads to the correct owner.
• Follow up with marketing qualified lead owners to ensure they have reached out to the customer
• Leverage dashboard reporting to monitor and report on the progress of campaigns for all marketing stakeholders.
2-3 years related work experience required. Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills required. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. Inside Sales or Business Development Representative experience will be considered an asset.
• Ability to take initiative be proactive, and work independently with little supervision.
• Demonstrated project management skills, including planning, prioritizing, setting timelines, and driving the delivery of work on multiple efforts concurrently.
• Thrives supporting many stakeholders at one time.
• Familiarization with the role of inside sales within a B2B marketing organization.
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining a keen attention to detail and thrive in a cross functional team.
• Fluent in excel and dashboard reporting including building pivot tables, v-look ups, etc.
• Creative thinking and an energetic and positive approach to facing challenges.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with executives, senior management, vendors, visitors and peers.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a corporate environment.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications required.