- Mountain View
- Job Terms:
- up to $33/hour
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
Aquent's client, a large tech company headquartered in Mountain View, CA, is seeking a Partner Marketing Specialist, Android for a 12–month assignment.
As a Partner Marketing Specialist on the Android marketing team, you will be a key player on the Android One program. This is a newly formed team tasked with driving the success of a platform device program working with top OEM and carrier partners globally.
You will be responsible for wearing multiple marketing hats to support our partners, from developing educational content, conducting consultative reviews of our partners’ marketing assets, and project management with global external partners or internal teams. You will be the brand and product expert for the Android ecosystem. You will need to understand client products and positioning, and effectively convey them to retail and OEM partners.
- Be a champion of the brand and program, by reviewing partner marketing assets to ensure they meet brand guidelines
- Interact with a global list of partners via email and over the phone to consult on brand guidelines, give suggestions for asset changes, and deliver constructive feedback on marketing assets
- Develop partner educational content or marketing templates to scale globally across client organization
- Project management
- Document and share best practices
-Work with the wider Marketing team and partner with Product, PR, Legal teams to manage cross-functional projects
- Manage localization projects in partnership with global partner brand managers or country
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to senior management and to the broader organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or related degree from an accredited university
- 3 years of marketing project management or marketing production experience
- Proficiencies working with MS Office, especially Powerpoint, Google Docs and Keynote
- Competencies working in multiple operating systems and web based applications
- A super-organized diplomat, with strong project management and communication skills to interact with international colleagues and partners.
- Strong understanding of product positioning and marketing
- Experience in customer facing or partnership role
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity
- Ability to multi-task, and be comfortable working efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be able to travel within the bay area, primarily San Francisco
Nice to have Qualifications:
- Photoshop/ in-Design experience a strong plus
- Previous experience or demonstrated passion for the technology and mobile industry
- A sense of humor!
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***