- Vienna, VA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Rob Young
AQUENT is partnering with one of our COOLEST clients to help them hire a User Research Lab Coordinator for their UX Research Lab in Northern, VA.
Are you a jack of all trades? A multi-tasker extraordinaire? Do you love working with people and helping others? Love technology?!
At this client, they think big and do big things. They were the first company to develop and offer mass customization and personalization of their products, and they have been innovating relentlessly ever since. Today, they are a high-tech company, an innovation lab, and a nationally recognized brand all in one that reaches tens of millions of consumers. They are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration and delivers great consumer experiences.
They’re looking for help in UX & User testing labs for a person to float between managing participants and recording of research sessions.
• Ability to think quickly and resolve problems in a fast paced and unpredictable environment while keeping a pleasant demeanor
• Constant hunger to improve our current operating procedures and make our team even more efficient in research prioritization and recruiting.
• Previous experience in working on a technical staff team, or in a usability lab or technical lab setting.
• Experience shepherding users through research experiences or training experiences a plus
• Understanding of tools such as Ovo, Morae and UserZoom, or a willingness to learn.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent project management skills.