- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- posted by:
- Kimberley Strayer
We are seeking an Account Strategist who can manage complex projects, with an ability to dig in, learn fast and take action quickly to juggle multiple projects with ease, while collaborating with a variety of stakeholders. In this role, you will work with a number of marketing-focused groups internally (e.g., Brand, Creative, Digital, PR, Research, Customer Experience, Corporate, Social Media, and Events & Sponsorships). External partnering would include marketing and advertising agencies, printers and multimedia production houses. Experience with integrated campaigns - translating business objectives into highly effective Marketing Communications strategies will be key to delivering projects on-time and error-free. Key Responsibilities
- Possess critical thinking skills to add value to integrated Marketing Communications campaigns, leveraging (ideally) experience with Eloqua and/or off-shore fulfillment, and a keen eye for details and strong personal motivation to work between creative and clients
- Work directly with key business and service leads, translating what can often be complex objectives, into clear effective and focused messaging/communication strategies
- Work with Segment Marketing, Product, Pricing, Underwriting, and Operations team members to generate ideas and opportunities to innovate, which can include process, media, tactics, and other ideas intended to improve the client’s competitive position in marketing communications.
- Identify critical opportunities to communicate to internal audiences and provide editing/review support to ensure consistency of messaging.
- Ensure final sign-offs from subject matter experts, project owners and compliance/legal team.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current communication strategies and messaging/tactics and drive change as needed to properly support the channel and the customers.
- Partner with Brand to ensure consistency of voice across business advertising/communications and leverage Brand campaigns to support business goals.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company. Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting. Other features:
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or communications
- 7+ years in marketing, marketing communications or advertising with a focus on B2B marketing
- Agency experience in account management a plus – stand-alone agency or corporate in-house
- Demonstrated business acumen, including business objectives, key competitors, market position, distribution channels and legal partners
- Big picture thinker who can clearly see how strategies/messaging and tactics work together
- Broad understanding of and experience developing messaging/integrated communications plans using a wide range of tactics (tradition, digital, social)
- Successful relationship management skills that are both collaborative and consultative with senior level executives, internal clients, and external partners
- Detail driven, multitasking, deadline master
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver who can lead solutions that balance departmental needs with enterprise objectives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment where the priorities and requirements can vary greatly
- Open mind to other perspectives and the ability to gain support and buy-in from all levels of the company
- Ability to manage, motivate and inspire people
- Amazing oral and written communication skills Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background checks prior to starting.