AQUENT is partnering with one of our COOLEST Clients in the Chicago Area to help them identify a Product Manager for their Experience Design team.
At this client, they think big and do big things. They were the first company to develop and offer mass customization and personalization of their products, and we have been innovating relentlessly ever since. Today, they are a high-tech company, a scientific laboratory, and a nationally recognized brand all in one that reaches tens of millions of consumers. They are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration and delivers great experiences for customers.
They are looking for an experienced, energetic, and entrepreneurial Product Manager to lead a team focused on delivering a new generation of servicing tools. These tools represent a critical component of the end-to-end customer experience for their customers. The team will be discovering and delivering exciting new experiences and caring for those who care for our customers. You’ll spend time in their call centers talking to agents, time talking with customers about how to meet their needs, and time with engineers delivering on cutting edge technology infrastructure.
To fit in, you have to be jazzed about delivering amazingly simple experiences that make life easier for people. You have to true everything back to the customer ensuring you’re solving a need for them first, then that you’re delivering business value through a technically sound product. You’ll be on point for:
• Leading consumer and agent research and synthesizing it into new product ideas
• Assessing the business opportunity for new product concepts
• Defining, building towards, and launching MVPs
• Establishing product testing plans
• Defining product KPIs and success metrics
• Setting a vision for each new product
• Determining whether an MVP moves on to an enterprise scale rollout
If you have the drive for building amazing experiences which are customer backed, data and insights driven, and could impact the lives of millions of people, we want you
Things that might tip us off you’re NOT the right person for this position:
• You think Square is just a geometric shape
• Raspberry Pi looks misspelled
• You have an aversion to denim
What we are looking for:
• Blend of strategic and tactical thinking, creative and analytic reasoning, a deep knowledge of human-centered design, a love of data, and an interest in the industry
• Entrepreneurial ability to identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts
• Passion for identifying and solving real consumer and business problems
• Creative, outside-the-box thinking and problem solving approach
• A bias to action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products and business models to market at rapid speed
• Knowledge of emerging and leading technologies across disciplines and ability to empower developers and deliver great products
• Strong analytical mindset and ability to use data and logic to make compelling business cases
• A fantastic storyteller who is at ease presenting to senior executives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in product management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 2-4 years of experience in Agile product management