- Lake Forest, IL
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Our Pharmacutical Client in the Northern Suburbs is looking for a Traffic Manager for their Internal Creative Agency. The position is a long term contract role, on-site, 40 hours per week. The Traffic Manager is responsible for managing the workflow of print and digital projects throughout the agency. The position works closely with the account service, creative and editorial departments to ensure projects are completed on time. Responsibilities include managing the project workflow for assigned brands, developing and maintaining production schedules and keeping all key stakeholders informed as to project status.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines.
- Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
- Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
• Three or more years of experience as a traffic manager/coordinator in an ad agency
• Strong understanding of print and digital project workflow
• In-depth knowledge of the creative development process
• Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Advertising preferred
• The ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven organization is critical