- Mountain View
- Job Terms:
- up to $31.70/hour
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
Aquent's client, a large tech company headquartered in Mountain View, CA, is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator for a 12–month assignment.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to support client's direct response oriented activity. This individual will play a critical role in ensuring both excellence in execution as well as optimized performance with campaigns.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Assist in the project management of key Performance Marketing initiatives. This may include campaign-related activity as well as broader operational projects (for example, ad technology, performance reporting, etc.)
2. Play a lead role in ad creative refreshes (including the regular updating of apps/games and digital content exhibited in our display ads). This includes working with internal partners (like Business Development) to secure creative asset approvals.
3. Steward the localization efforts for our ad creatives (display and search). This includes working with agencies as well as local marketing teams to ensure accurate and acceptable translation.
- Play a major role in authoring ad copy for paid search programs. We seek to escalate the breadth and cadence of our copy testing for high volume terms.
- Support the management of our “feeds-based” ad programs within search.
- BA/BS (no specific field required)
- 2-3+ years of experience in digital media and/or creative development (agency, marketer, or platform side).
- 1+ years of experience at a digital agency
- Superb project management skills and experience managing complex initiatives with tight timelines.
- Foundational understanding of the digital marketing landscape and underlying technology.
- Strong analytical skills. You will contribute toward our understanding of what is/isn’t working well and will make recommendations for performance improvement.
Nice to have's:
- Experience with the hands-on management of paid search campaigns (ideally in AdWords and or doubleclick).
- Experience writing performance-oriented ad copy for SEM.
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***