- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Up to $50/hour
- posted by:
- Lisa Vaughn-Olstad
Aquent's client, a large tech company headquartered in Mountain View, CA, is seeking a Content Marketing Specialist for a 12–month assignment.
Pay: Up to $50/hr. DOE
This client's Marketing team is creating the industry’s best online education program to help people become online advertising experts.
We are seeking a talented content manager who loves paid search and can teach others.
Specifically, this person will partner with online advertising experts, product managers and training teams to create content that will teach people how to get better with online advertising.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Work closely with experts to write best practices on topics related to search, display, video, shopping and apps
- Work directly with leading product managers and sales teams to vet and verify these best practices
- Create content including videos, tests and activities that will teach people these best practices
- Ensure that all teams involved achieve specific milestones and meet success criteria in a timely manner
- BA/BS Degree (no specific field required)
- 3 to 5 years experience using AdWords directly, able to understand different perspectives when it comes to advertising best practices — and can help to facilitate discussions to arrive at a single point of view
- Strong communication skills, able to talk and write in a clear, concise — and human way
- Extremely organized, able to prioritize what’s most impactful from a list of tasks while meeting strict timelines
- 2+ years of experience with Copy writing
Nice to have's
Experience teaching AdWords
Experience with project management
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***