- Santa Clara Valley
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
Imagine working on site at one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! Singlehandedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation, this leader in consumer electronics is looking for a Visual Designer for a 7-month assignment.
Aquent's client is looking for a Visual Designer to join its Internal Communications team in Cupertino. This designer will work with a global agency of planners, writers, videographers, and producers to
deliver global and localized graphic content on multiple platforms and types of media. He/She should have experience in content design, have an understanding of interactive design, and be able to work within an existing
design aesthetic while understanding how to extend that design language to other applications. This person should also be closely familiar with user consumption of content on social media and current news platforms.
This person has an exceptional eye for detail, is passionate about minimal design and can creatively adapt to graphic standards.
- brainstorming concepts, sketching wireframes, drafting mockups, refining design directions and finalizing design details
- He/She will work with a Production Designer to implement final design solutions, and sometimes may have to perform production tasks him/herself.
- Projects can range in scale and can include digital, print, and environmental graphics.
- Other tasks can include creating illustrations, pictograms/icons and information graphics, selecting photography, retouching photos.
- This person must have experience working in an iterative process and professionally receiving art direction and feedback.
• Has 5+ years agency or in-house designer experience.
• Has a deep understanding of typography for print, web, and mobile.
• Demonstrates a user-empathy approach to design.
• Can communicate clearly, with experience presenting own work to multiple teams.
• Able to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure without losing focus on the details.
• Is a self-starter and is able to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Synthesizes complex information into simple design solutions.
• Is proficient on the latest Mac OS X and iOS platforms.
• Has expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Having a working knowledge of the current iWork suite (Pages, Keynote, Numbers) is a plus.
• Able to adjust work schedule as needed to accommodate connection with global teams.
Bachelor’s degree required in a design related discipline, such as graphic design, visual communication
information design, or interaction design.
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link if applicable.***