- NY, NY (On-site)
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Dove Ryan
A global beauty company is looking to bring on a AVP, eCommerce which will work on the eCommerce/Digital Marketing Team and report into the VP of Marketing.
Key Job Accountabilities
· Develop and analyze customer segmentation and purchase behavior to create integrated online and offline marketing strategies and enhance customer relationship management
· Manage execution of the strategy, including all online marketing initiatives (standalone and in conjunction with retailers), ongoing development of creative content, and site modifications and enhancements
· Where applicable, oversee and develop online shopping experience (inclusive of (re)designs, animations, onsite merchandising, and customer research)
· Deep understanding of the marketing channels and how levers can be pulled to drive ecommerce sales
· Oversee all digital marketing activity including partnering with the retail marketing team to ensure drive to store initiatives are optimized
· Where applicable, partner with Brand Marketing teams, PR, and International Digital team for online integration of content assets
· Work with the Brands to design, create, and implement new web-based campaigns and applications
· Responsible for the visual and content strategy of the brands on retail partner sites, including images, videos, articles, and other digital media (banner ads, email blasts, etc.)
· Develop and manage relationships with account (etailer) buying, marketing and inventory management teams
· Develop and maintain bottom-up forecast for divisional budgeting, including sales, promotions and fuel required to meet the yearly/monthly/daily sales plan
· Work with cross-functional teams to ensure inventory ownership is maximized
· Deliver against key success measures: online sales, visitors and repeat visitors, conversion, average order valueand repeat purchase
· Understand / manage P&L for eCommerce activities
· Oversee budget process for the website and revenue streams, managing the sales revenue and profitability of the website
· Stay abreast of relevant new technologies in the eCommerce space to recommend site enhancements, focused on ROI
7-9 years of experience in Digital Marketing with an emphasis in eCommerce strategy
Experience managing eCommerce sites Clear understanding of eCommerce, mobile optimization and online retail industry best-practices for B2C
Strong knowledge of eCommerce trends and the ability to synthesize, communicate and persuade a point-of-view based on both subjective and objective information.
Possesses the desire and ability to advocate change and present supporting facts and data to back up position.
Ability to manage and direct multiple complex projects simultaneously to drive solutions that meet or surpass business expectations and deliver project milestones on-time and within budget. Solid conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to formulate a plan and desire to drive that plan through to completion with limited oversight.
Demonstrated ability to research, select and implement digital tools to achieve growth in an eCommerce business.
Strong understanding of site optimization tools to drive sales.
Luxury/Beauty/Consumer experience highly preferred
Must be proactive and solutions oriented
To be considered for this role, submit your resume and relevant work samples.