- Richfield, MN
- Job Terms:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- posted by:
- Kate Kirschner
Aquent's Fortune 500 retail client is looking for a UX Designer to work a 1 year contract in Richfield, MN.
As a UX Designer for the Customer Experience and Strategy team in at the Richfield corporate headquarters, you will be responsible for supporting the Associate Facing tools team in their UX needs for the internal facing tools that are used by a large cross functional team to manage web properties. You will be a part of a highly collaborative team working in an agile environment with multiple Associate Facing Tools product managers, end users, and tech leads to design UX for new features across the tool set, as well as refining existing user interface designs. The focus is to create intuitive and efficient user interfaces across the toolset that meet the functional needs of the business.
• Form partnerships and work side-by-side with product managers and engineers.
• Own the end-to-end UX, IA, and design for the user interface implemented within the tools, working off of, and contributing updates to, a shared style guide across the tools.
• Build and maintain a consistent and intuitive user experience across the toolset.
• Remain current with industry trends, usability and standards, along with the tools and techniques for internal tools experience development.
• Presenting deliverables to product managers and other stakeholders, and take into account feedback from users, product managers and engineers to make refinements as needed.
• Facilitating dialog around end-user needs and business needs.
• Guiding team through key design engagements.
• Develop a high level understanding of all Associate Facing Tools and all the systems with which our tools interface.
Required Skills Overview:
• Current online and/or internal tools portfolio.
• 8-10 years of combined app & web design experience.
• Proven ability to formally present and articulate ideas effectively.
• Self-starter who is independently minded when needed and can collaborate well with others.
• Proven ability to lead and facilitate conversations that result in measurable outcomes of moving UX to consensus and completion.
1. Photoshop CC (2015) - Expert
2. Illustrator CC (2015) – Advanced/Expert
3. Axure, Ominigraffle, Balsamiq, Visio, InVision, Flinto, Keynote, Fluid UI – Beginner/ Intermediate
4. Wiki administration tools – Beginner to Advanced