- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jessica Cizek
Position: Sr. Interaction Designer - Internal Enterprise Application
Location: South Bay
Pay Rate: DOE
Projected length: 6 month contract, potential for extension
Start Date: ASAP
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE
A Fortune 500 global eCommerce company is in need of a Sr. Interaction Designer to work on internal supply chain product experiences for different channels and platforms.
• You will create process flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes, and functional specifications.
• You'll use techniques like storyboards and sketching – to communicate interaction design concepts; must be a strong visual thinker.
• Demonstrate up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Manage User Experience architecture, prototyping, and specification writing
• Work with design templates and patterns to create and maintain a scalable and consistent application.
• Effectively analyze and translate business problems into user-friendly solutions
• Work with, and effectively communicate to cross-functional team members like PM, engineers and business folks
Major global retailer, but you will be employed by Aquent. Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things: You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) Access to Fidelity 401(k) Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.) Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ Access to free online courses via Lynda.com Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
• Familiarity with business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis, and secondary research.
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
• Inclusive design philosophy with a strong editorial sense.
• Strong understanding of the design process- from problem statement to final screen design
• Ability to work on more than one project at a time.
• Can work with necessary tools to showcase design ideas
• Good to have strong visual design skills
• Supports continuous improvement of user experience tools, documentation, and process
Additional Preferred Qualifications –
• Any experience working in user experience design for Ecommerce
Experience in designing for mobile devices