- Milwaukee, WI
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Mali Gupta
Project Manager needed to work on initiative rolling out a platform that will allow consultants more flexible options for how to run their business in order to grow profitably and efficiently. The objective of the platform onboarding process is to create a comprehensive experience for guiding multi-leader and single-leader groups onto the platform. This process will be a value-add process that breaks up the complexity of business decisions into smaller, more manageable business processes and gives the group members the time it takes to devote to these important decisions such as the legal agreements and marketing decisions. The Project Manager role would be responsible for leading and driving the program management and administration of onboarding process for consultants and their teams who are eligible and who choose this platform for the right business reasons. The role would have primary oversight of the onboarding process and all key metrics associated with it, would be responsible for all major touch points with the consultants and internal partners, and would be responsible for ensuring that the process is seamless, distinct, and consistent for all involved.
• Accountable for the coordinated planning, management, execution and closure of the program.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, marketing, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and/or progressively responsible work experience.
• Minimum five years of progressively responsible experience in financial services or other business, finance, and marketing functions, with experience in internal sales or account management, client-facing consulting, and or other related experience.
• Strong customer service, follow-through, organization, attention to detail, decision-making, and collaboration skills.
• Strong skills in business analysis and comfort with business documents, such as legal agreements.
• Strong listening and effective questioning skills, as well as communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to establish rapport at all levels both with clients and internal partners.
• Proven ability to absorb complex information and work collaboratively to solve business problems in a dynamic environment.
• High degree of self-motivation/self-starter/thought – leader with initiative in sharing information, contributing towards group goals and accepting responsibility for results.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Plus to have:
• Experience with practice management within the financial services industry and experience with Microsoft Dynamics or other equivalent account management system.
Location: onsite in Milwaukee, WI
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
Duration: Through the end of December 2017
To be considered, please apply by submitting over a Word Doc or PDF of your Résumé. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards
Background and drug screen required.