- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Erica Bertumen
**A FORTUNE 500 FASHION RETAILER IS LOOKING FOR A PROJECT MANAGER TO JOIN THEIR GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN & PRODUCT OPERATIONS TEAM ASAP**
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Plan, manage, and track results of multiple work streams with responsibility for coordinating efforts between cross-functional project members.
• Maintain and review the detailed project plan to ensure schedules support successful delivery of process, training, tools and support for each work stream.
• Highlight key dependencies and upcoming deliverables to ensure the project is on-track. Communicating risks to delivery through project team meetings.
• Lead daily standups and weekly project team meetings to focus on upcoming milestones and outstanding issues or open questions. Document issues in project issues log.
• Support the updates of all weekly and monthly project status documents with key decisions, risks and upcoming milestones.
• Provide support on updates to process documentation and training materials as needed.
A major Fashion Retailer, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit
Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
Access to Fidelity 401(k)
Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
Free online courses via Lynda.com
Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (We're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
• Experience managing multiple complex projects and implementing operational processes
• Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
• Strong business presentation skills and experience presenting to senior management.
• A team player and self-starter (highly motivated, results focused and act with a high sense of urgency)
• Proven ability to allocate time efficiently, handle multiple demands or competing priorities while ensuring deadlines are met
• Detailed-oriented and ability to manage multiple priorities
• Strong sense of accountability and ownership
• Proficient in MS Office suite. Intermediate / Strong skills in PowerPoint, MS Work and Excel
• Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years in project management role (or similar)
• Knowledge of inventory management, supply chain, operations and / or systems implementations a plus
• Experience in retail a plus