- Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Suzy Thompson
Our client, a global leader in the consumer electronics space, with deep roots in music and pop culture is seeking an Email Developer for a 6-12 month assignment.
In this assignment, you will help build and execute global email programs as part of the brands consumer reactivation, retention and advocacy programs.
Candidates should have measurable technical experience in all aspects of email build and delivery, and will be responsible for everything from understanding business objectives and defining requirements, to email creation, targeting and testing. This is a hands-on role, with the ability to impact wider business strategy and lay a foundation for how the brand executes email and CRM.
• 5+ years hands-on web/email development experience.
• Strong knowledge of email / CRM tools and applications, or previous experience working with a major ESP (SFDC, Epsilon, Responsys, Cheetahmail, etc.)
• Knowledge of customer analysis, profiling, segmentation, program tracking & evaluation, and test design.
• Understanding of Campaign Management and Operation, Big Data Analysis, and Campaign Reporting.
• Understanding of relational databases and able to build complex queries (ORACLE and/or Teradata experience preferred.)
• Unica (IBM) experience an advantage.
• Understanding of varied digital marketing channels including email marketing, social media, digital media, mobile and web analytics.
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Prioritize, re-prioritize and manage projects everyday.
• Attention to detail.
• Self-driven and inspired to adhere to the highest standards.
• Experienced in Adobe Photoshop.
• Understand business objectives for email campaigns and programs.
• Define and help plan full project requirements and scope.
• Work with wider DM teams to identify opportunities for program efficiency and effectiveness.
• Collaborate with data teams to design efficient workflows and requirements.
• Define and create campaign rules, targeting and trigger requirements, using ESP tool logic/functionality.
• Work closely with database teams to integrate and build-out targeting and list requirements
• Partner with creative teams, producers and cross functional teams to design and build DM campaigns and emails.
• Transfer email creative from PSD to HTML within ESP.
• Build localized campaign versions
• Be the master and gatekeeper to internal tools, ESP and processes for email build and creation.
• Adept at debugging and solving problems.
• Validate list selection logic, segmentation, offers and dynamic output relating it back to the DM itself.
• BA or BS degree preferred
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link if applicable.***