- Santa Clara Valley
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Angela Castelo
Imagine working on site at one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! Singlehandedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation, this leader in consumer electronics is looking for a Digital Content Coordinator for a 6-month assignment.
The Digital Content Coordinator will be responsible for managing various types of digital content in a web-based content management system to support world-class events and workshops in the clients Retail stores. This role works with a team of producers and creatives, and help to perform the end-to-end publishing process from asset handoff, to upload, to staging, deployment, pre/post quality assurance and validation, and ongoing maintenance. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a faster learner, who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced, startup-like environment with quick turnarounds.
- Owns the day-to-day operational management of the digital display content management system and provides training, system access provisioning, and feature enhancement suggestions as needed.
- Maintains the health of content playback on digital displays, performs content publishing tasks, and monitors content quality across all displays.
- Works with editorial and other teams to update and schedule content playback on digital displays using the content management system and media control systems.
- Maintains content taxonomies and content filters using internal systems and tools.
- Monitors for errors, performs system troubleshooting and QA as needed, and reports software bugs to technical teams as necessary.
- Uses media production software to optimize images, videos, and presentations for playback on digital displays.
- Provides training and production support to event planning teams re. specifications for creating event-specific content including presentations and video – and assists with the scheduling, maintenance, and monitoring of content for large meetings and special events.
- 2+ years experience with digital content management and publishing using content management systems (CMS) and/or digital project management or quality assurance testing in a creative/technology agency environment
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Experience with content localization and multi-geo publishing
- An eye for aesthetics (ability to tell when something "looks right”)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and project deadlines
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
- Knowledge of Adobe CC suite and other industry-standard creative and media production tools
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link if applicable.***