- Round Rock, TX
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
Contract with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company!
Do you like owning a business segment end to end and figuring out creative ways to increase sales? This team drives the business development and strategy for our client!
Key responsibilities include:
· Setting short-term and long-term strategy for partner's software sold
· Sales incentives/training
· Working with senior leadership to increase sales
· Optimizing pricing
· Optimizing product offerings
· Expanding sales channels selling software
· Executive engagement presenting to the VP of product group
· Assisting with the management of partner
· Online merchandising and placement
· Bachelor's Degree. Software Technology background and knowledge/experience.
· Some types of candidates might be: product managers, product marketers, business development, alliances, sales possibly, etc.
· Rock Star candidates will have multiple years of experience (5+) responsible for growing sales of a product through others.
· Good candidate will have fewer than 5 years' of experience responsible for growing sales of a product through others.