- Richfield, MN
- Job Terms:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- posted by:
- Laura Toller
Local Candidates only please.
- Delivering world class experiences while executing understandable, maintainable, well tested code.
- Executing on complex requirement sets as part of the core of the website's commerce capability.
- 2+ years of another programming language
- Candidates should be self-learning, self-sufficient and hold themselves to a high standard of development.
- Strong technical communication skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team of engineers.
- Willingness to develop a deep understanding of complex business domains.
- Experience in tech, retail, or eCommerce preferred but not required.
Candidates are required to take a coding test administered by the client.