- Hartford County
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- posted by:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client, a major Healthcare company, is seeking a Consultant to join their Market Insights team as the Customer Experience Market Insight Sr. Specialist. This role is a key contributor to the successful implementation of key customer experience initiatives across the enterprise, specifically the implementation of the company’s US Medical consumer segmentation.
This position will be responsible for helping to drive customer centric-change in the organization, including gathering customer insights as well as voice of the customer data, and continuously improving the customer’s experience. Responsible for helping to enhance the experiences of existing and potential customers by uniquely delivering against their needs, wants and desires. This position must be knowledgeable in the science around consumer behavior including consumer research methodologies, resulting data interpretation, and implications of the data to the business in the development of differentiating experiences.
This includes partnering and interacting with senior business leaders in a highly matrixed environment. The position requires the ability to influence across functions and levels, effectively to drive a change agenda, and to be a champion for our customers. Additional important skills include an understanding of gathering consumer insights, excellent creative problem solving skills and project management skills, and the drive to influence others through vision and captivating possibilities. Also responsible for contributing to the cultural transformation of internal employees to create a customer-centric environment.
• Lead consumer segmentation pilots focused on sales and business unit support, and direct to consumer communication. Responsible for all project aspects, including project intake, business partner and client communications, proposal development, partnering with creative services to design messaging for consumers, partnering with other matrix partners to design and implement the pilot.
• Translate insights from customer narratives (trends, storytelling) and human factors (cognitive, user experience, clues and sensory) to arrive at multi-channel, customer-valued experiences that deliver on the brand promise. Acts as a customer advocate and ensures that differentiating customer experiences are delivered and maintained.
• Accountable for gaining consumer and employee input during development, understanding and assessing operational implications, and aligning and integrating customer experiences. Collaborates with matrix partners including research, analytics, CX strategy, CX development and innovation to ensure design intent is maintained throughout all iterations and tradeoffs.
• Leverage advanced business/analytical skills to understand voice of the customer (VOC) metrics and design experiences that address unique needs of different customer segments through multiple channels.
• Apply a customer-centric lens to programs and advocate the "customer" view to identify opportunities and customer metrics to improve key customer interactions while balancing the need to achieve business value proposition.
• Identify and prioritize customer experience issues and drive resolution by collaborating with project team, business partners & senior management.
• Collaborating closely with cross functional teams and building strong relationships across business segments.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company.
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes:
Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work.
Retirement Savings Plan
Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• 5-7 years of experience in marketing insights (market research, customer experience, analytics, etc.), service design, user-centered design, process reengineering, or business analysis including documenting customer interactions, process flows, and business needs. Experience with segmentation is a must.
• Ability to interpret customer research and make findings actionable in development of future design development. Review research thoroughly to understand where shortfalls exist and where changes are needed to deliver against goals.
• Comes up with new, creative and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions.
• Is well organized, resourceful, and planful; effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to get things done; lays out tasks in sufficient detail to mark the trail; is able to get things done with less and in less time; can work on multiple tasks at once without losing track; foresees and plans around obstacles.
• An extreme sense of empathy to define the context of a problem while balancing it with the right level of rationality that enables the development of engaging appropriate solutions.
• Passion and confidence with a skill of persuasive communication and articulate storytelling.
• A belief in the power of teamwork and diverse thinking where collaboration is considered a must for delivering the greatest success.
• Strategic perspective with the ability to connect apparently unconnected pieces of information to develop the big picture before going deep.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to communicate at all organizational levels.
• Ability to work independently while developing collaborative relationships with peers and business partners.
Successful candidate will be required to pass a drug screen and background check.