- North Wales, PA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Agata Kijanka
This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills in digital design and production and digital asset management in support of the production of promotional tactics for a global pharmaceutical company. This team works on-site at the client's offices in North Wales, PA.
This is a salaried, full-time position with full benefits.
Our client has implemented a content management solution/process focused on the reuse of modular marketing promotional content through multiple channels (web, print, e-mail, iPad, social). The Design Steward role is responsible for ensuring that brand imagery is captured and maintained accurately and according to system standards. A Design Steward builds expertise in brand content and styling, and applies design expertise to complete the production build of new promotional material using this new solution/process.
- Building composites consisting of brand imagery and messaging to be utilized by agency and job owners within the SDL Tridion, Content Management System (CMS)
- Utilizing the SDL Tridion system along with Adobe DreamWeaver to output table-based HTML
- Completion of the production build for digital and print tactics, matching to approved mockups, using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and CMS generated XML
- Collaboration with Content management team members and editorial to ensure final production files are consistent with business expectations; resolve any errors and produced output for Medical and Legal review
- Work closely with brand teams, creative agencies, and regulatory team members to ensure that accurate and compliant content is used in promotional materials
Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field required
- Possess expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital
- 5 + years of Graphic Design experience including production skills in a design studio, internal creative department, or agency environment
- Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite 6 (CS6) and Microsoft Office
- HTML 5, Dreamweaver, CSS3 and XML experience preferred
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and accuracy required
- Experience working with metadata and Image Rights team to ensure all imagery conforms to client’s expectations
Please apply online. If you experience technical difficulties, please email akijanka [@] aquent.com
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com