Aquent's Fortune 50 client is looking for a Junior Brand Analyst to work a 1 year contract, with a strong possibility of going perm, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Atlanta, GA. This individual would work closely with the Senior Analyst to advocate on behalf of an assigned supplier brand. You will be responsible for keeping projects on track, developing strong supplier relationships, executing against quarterly action plans, generating KPIs and effectively communicating successes / progress within the account.
- Evaluate a brand and identify/implement ways to make that brand more web-friendly on the Client's site through tasks like SEO tagging, image tag updating, copy updating, etc.
- Complete data maintenance tasks in digital content systems to drive account strategy
- Produce and track weekly, monthly and quarterly supplier specific status reports to communicate project status and track key metrics (i.e. add to cart, conversion rate, sales, views, enrichment, SEO Ranking against baseline)
- Build PowerPoint decks to effectively communicate during engagement (e.g. kick-off, weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.)
- Communicate effectively and confidently with suppliers and internal leadership
- Utilize test-control experimental group testing, crowdsourcing, heat mapping and other metrics to enhance prioritized supplier's presence on PIPs
- Leverage online reviews and Q&A to drive improvements on supplier product pages
- Collaborate with merchant to gain understanding of the supplier and the line of business
- Analyze supplier and department specific data in order explain trends, impacts and inform strategy
- Build category knowledge to assist in identifying items and enrichments to prioritize in project work
- Promote supplier adoption for Q&A and seeds programs