- Menomonee Falls, WI
- Job Terms:
- Hourly Rate
- posted by:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's client is looking for a trendy/hip graphic designer to work a Digital Designer contract role.
This role will focus on Fortune 500 Social Media design, and work with marketing and other departments to create compelling, attention grabbing and results-driven social media graphics.
If you understand effective, on-trend design (concepting/photography/typography/brand standards) while taking into account social media marketing, let's talk!
Ideal candidate will be hungry to create design using clever ideas, trend driven design, cutting edge fonts, and digital design including Email design, or banner design experience preferred, but could train the right candidate.
(Please note, we are not looking for a coder, but rather a great designer who can translate well thought-out ideas to results driven design)
- Must have strong branded/conceptual thought process.
- Must have strong typography skills and a solid design portfolio with both print and web samples.
- HTML/CSS Dreamweaver knowledge helpful.
- Any knowledge of fashion, apparel, retail or photoshoots helpful.
- Handlettering, illustration skills very helpful!
This is a contract position that will start soon and is slated for 6 months. Can extend beyond that if things are going well.
*Note, Client requires a drug and background screen for selected candidate
- Must have ONLINE PORTFOLIO showing design (digital design)
- Understanding of eCommerce, Retail, Fashion, Photoshoots helpful
- Experience designing for large brands, corporate Social Media + using Brand Standards
- Email Template or Email Experience Helpful
- Profesh level Creative Suite knowledge
- Looking for that fabulous team player attitude!