- Stamford, CT
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
Aquent's client, an American research and advisory technology firm headquartered in Stamford, is seeking a Custom Proposal Specialist for a 3-month assignment.
You will be responsible for creating custom proposals and outside-in analysis using MS PowerPoint and working with MS Excel spreadsheets in support of multiple team initiatives.
If you like solving puzzles and have experience with MS Office, come talk to us.
• Mine client resources to create MS PowerPoint slides
• Conduct data analysis using MS Excel and MS Access
• Apply client’s Business Analytics Warehouse to support other team initiatives
Minimum Skills Required:
• Building and using MS PowerPoint and MS Excel documents
• Solid analytical thinking skills
• Excellent attention to detail
Additional Skills Desired:
• Building and using MS Access databases
• MS Visual Basic programming
• Some understanding of IT market
***Background check is required for this position.***
*** Submit your resume and elevator pitch describing your credentials for this particular role. Use the job description as your guide.***