- Chicago, Metro Area
- Job Terms:
- Talent Bridge/Temp-to-Perm
- posted by:
- Lisa Mitchell
Our client is looking for a Sr Mobile UX Designer. This is an onsite 12 months contract to permanent opportunity with benefits.
The ideal talent will be response for but not limited to:
The User Experience Team is responsible for software design across mobile, web and desktop platforms. We are a multi-disciplinary group of user experience designers, visual designers, and researchers. We work with strategic business and technology partners across the enterprise to build best-in-class software experiences for our users.
Brief Description of Role:
The Senior User Experience Designer will work within the User Experience team. We are responsible for designing client-facing software platforms. You will be working directly with the UX team and our internal client partners to develop detailed interaction designs for native mobile experiences. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with all aspects of the user-centered design process, and an expert in developing detailed wireframes and interaction design documentation.
We have a customer-focused culture conducive to great user-centered design work. The design challenges are complex and satisfying, and your designs will launch and reach a large, highly engaged audience.
• Working with lead user experience designers to design experiences for native mobile apps both iOS and Android.
• Participating in and leading design sessions with multi-disciplinary teams including user experience, product owners and development.
• Working with business and technology partners to translate requirements into detailed mobile design solutions.
• Creating user flows, detailed wireframes, prototypes and other interaction design artifacts.
• Working closely with the Development and QA teams ensuring design and experience quality through the development process to launch.
• Documenting design standards
• 6 + years of interaction and user interface design experience.
• 1+ year of interaction design experience for native mobile apps
• Experienced with all aspects of a user-centered interaction design process, including user research, developing user flows, creating wireframes, conducting usability tests and creating annotated design specifications.
• Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team within an iterative, Agile methodology.
• Strong self-management skills, comfortable with substantial autonomy, working directly with our client partners, and capable of managing their own project schedule.
• Experience leading design sessions with cross-functional teams
• A online portfolio is required