- Buffalo Grove
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jessica Wolcott
IBM Campaign/ Silverpop (Unica) Email Marketing Automation Manager
We are searching for a marketing automation campaign manager with email development experience to manage a retail company’s instance of IBM campaign and email service provider SilverPop.
Major responsibilities and duties:
1 Set up, QA, and deploy marketing campaigns in IBM campaign
2 Help define and coordinate automated marketing campaigns
3 Conduct QA on campaigns prior to launch (validate customer targeting and segmentation, ensure offers are accurate)
4 Analyze, and maintain ESP platform.
5 Understands & Delivers Email Development Best Practices.
6 Test and optimize content for email, mobile and text campaigns.
7 QA emails across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices.
8 Communicate to key stakeholders about technical best practices.
9 Identify optimal technical solutions to assist teams in key initiatives.
10 Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, tracking, and measuring the success of email marketing campaigns using company’s marketing automation platform (including event invitations, customer communications, demand generation emails, product promotions, and lead nurturing campaigns)
11 Work with key stakeholders to guide, design and execute automated marketing campaigns and programs such as lead nurturing and trigger based campaigns
12 Work closely with team members to understand campaign objectives and whiteboard campaign structure and customer journey
13 Provide recommendations on how to leverage technology to increase sales and customer engagement
14 Utilize analytics to continually enhance the effectiveness of campaigns
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
3-5 years experience preferred
• CRM (Salesforce, IBM Campaign Eloqua, Dream, Harmony, Hubstop, etc.) Experience & Development preferred.
• Experience Coding Dynamic Content and Responsive Email Design/Development
• Experience with Data marts, Data extensions.
• Also helpful experience: Landing pages, Surveys, Form development, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Text messaging campaign management.
• Experience in B2B communications
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong project management skills
• Self-starter who can multitask, be a team player, and can work independently
• Results driven with ability to determine and articulate program effectiveness and ROI
•This role may require attendance at various systems training sessions
• Individual will need to work (periodically) with email and campaign management service providers
• Individual will need to work with different IT teams and business teams, in providing email solution for interactive web projects.