We are seeking a solid Sr UI/UX Designer to work within our client's Digital Services Group to deliver new and updated features and experiences for web and mobile channels. The chosen candidate will work closely with the internal UX team, product management, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure that the design experiences meet the needs of consumers and internal stakeholders.
This is a one-year contract and is open to The Bay area or Los Angeles. You would be able to work mainly remote but must be able to commute on-site for meetings.
● Act as the user advocate on cross¬functional teams, ensuring that we are moving towards providing an optimal user experience for our members in terms of interactions and design aesthetic.
● Collaborate with a cross¬functional team of other designers, editors, developers, product and project managers to ensure that we are executing against project goals and milestones.
● Review the business requirements, product goals and technical capabilities and come up with a successful UX solution that meets the business and experience needs.
● Provide direction and support in regards to user interaction and experience, ensuring that users are able to interact with our products in intuitive, usable, and delightful ways.
● Provide direction and support in regards to visual design, taking into consideration the interaction design direction, and adding the look and feel for brand identity and standards.
● Create key design deliverables such as site maps, user flows, wireframes, style guides, visual design comps and interactive prototypes throughout the project lifecycle.
● Apply branding guidelines, UX standards and voice to a consistent brand experience.
● Collaborate with the research team on usability testing, providing insight as well as prototypes for testing.
● Collaborate with development to check that output coincides with an optimal user experience.
● Collaborate with outside vendors and agencies on projects that include cross-collaboration between external and internal resources.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI, Design or related field (or equivalent experience).
● Minimum 3 - 5 years of UX/UI experience.
● Proficiency in Sketch and InVision. We are a Sketch shop.
● Experience working with digital, interactive UX design.
● Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
● Experience working with cross¬functional teams in an agile environment.
● Proven experience working with strict brand and style guide standards in a bigger company environment.
● Healthcare or Financial Services industry experience.
● Experience in responsive design.
● Mobile UX experience.
● Experience with visual design as well as interaction design.