- Louisville, KY
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Healthcare isn’t just about health anymore. It’s about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It’s about living life fully. Our client wants to help people everywhere, including their associates, lead their best lives. They support their associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. They encourage their people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. They promote lifelong well-being by giving their associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. Our client's seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
We're looking for a Customer Segment Strategist to assist with coordinating and implementing strategic initiatives that enable the client to leverage consumer analytics and insights in order to create highly effective communication campaigns to specifically targeted consumer groups.
RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to):
- Coordinate and implement customer segmentation, engagement, lifecycle management and loyalty strategies.
- Work with the Segment Strategy leader and colleagues to apply segment strategies across the enterprise and within specific lines of business.
- Help develop and organize executive dashboards and other reporting tools to monitor and attain key strategic segmentation targets.
- Prepare status reports on marketing efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, consumer analytics, market research or business management with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard strategic marketing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.