- Lower Manhattan
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Rae Jones
Under the direction of the Associate Creative Director, the Art Director/Graphic Designer will use his/her creativity to design market-facing marketing materials for both print and digital. Materials include, but are not limited to, digital magazines, thought leadership reports, infographics, design suites for marketing campaigns, website and digital application design, artwork for conferences/events, brochures and ads. The Graphic Designer supports all phases of the design and production process and provides creative consultation to internal business partners. The ideal candidate will be a team player who collaborates closely with others in branding, marketing and communications. The Graphic Designer should be knowledgeable in branding in order to create materials that adhere to company brand guidelines.
• Design from concept to completion any of the above-mentioned materials.
• Ability to project and time manage in order to meet deadlines and deliverables.
• Ensure quality of work in production, proofing, photo research and layout design for each project.
• Be able to communicate creative concepts to internal business partners.
• Tackle ad hoc design requests as needed.
• College degree in graphic design or similar discipline
• 5-10 years experience as a Graphic Designer, preferably in the financial services or professional services industry
• Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and business partner
• Knowledge of pre-press and print production requirements
• Knowledge of digital production requirements
• Expertise with InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word)
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Flash
• Highly-organized with meticulous attention to detail
• Self-motivated and a well-rounded team player
• Ability to problem solve and work independently
• Ability to operate under time constraints
• Strong typography skills
• Portfolio required
Our client is one of the leading providers of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
If you or someone you know would be a great fit and is available immediately then please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refresh your memory about our referral program, its worth it...aquent.us/rewards. Thank you in advance for your help!