What keeps managed service providers (MSPs) up at night?
MSPs in the staffing space care about a few key things:
- Enterprise level account expansion
- Satisfying their corporate client by controlling costs
- Providing hiring managers talent in a timely fashion
- Maintaining the right mix of supplier partners
- Creating strategic supplier partnerships that emphasize program compliance and reliable execution
This means that staffing vendors, to be viewed as valuable partners, really need to help MSPs do all of the above. And, frankly, if you fail to help them in this way, it won't be long until you are "rationalized" out of the program.
To avoid that fate, you really need to do more than simply fill reqs. Instead, you need to find ways to create value for the MSPs you work with. Such value creation can happen in a number of ways, including:
- Collaborative account growth
- Collaborative opportunity development
- End-user engagement
- Transparency, information, and escalation
- Educating the MSP on your niche
- Fulfillment and validation
- Building a truly strategic relationship
If that sounds like a lot of hard work, it is. But it's something that we've done again and again with our MSP partners.
To help other staffing firms get to this level with their MSP partners, we wrote a white paper detailing our approach. Feel free to download it (just click on the image below) and let us know what you think!