In 2012, Aquent commissioned a survey of 580 marketing, creative, and digital hiring managers to uncover flexible workforce trends in their departments. The survey illuminated several key trends and lessons learned in using a flexible workforce.
During the October AMA Aquent Webcast, Directing Manager, Kelly Boykin discussed these trends. Key highlights included:
- Flexible workforce solutions are a critical part of succesful marketing and creative organizations.
- Gaps in capacity and technical expertise drive outsourcing.
- Many hiring managers react to, instead of plan for, additional staffing needs.
- Managers continue to shoulder a large workload.
- Proactive workforce management practices pay off.
Listen in to to explore three steps toward becoming a proactive marketing, creative, and digital hiring manager.