What are the changes in scale, pace and pattern that social is really enabling? What do those changes means for marketers in the coming years? In the March 19 Aquent-sponsored AMA webcast, “Brands in a Social World,” we found out.
In his presentation, Noah Brier (@heyitsnoah), CEO of Percolate, took us on a fascinating journey through the evolution of communication media (drawing inspiration from the works of Marshall Mcluhan, Adam Gopnik, Plato, and others). Noah also explained that brands need to be good content consumers to be good content creators and shared:
- Insights on the relationship between mobile and social media
- How to gain attention in a constant stream of content
- What brand fundamentals live at the heart of social media
- The key to creating social media content that “works”
- A glimpse into the future of brand marketing
That’s just a fraction of what Noah covered in the hour-long presentation. It’s packed with usable advice and guidance, and definitely one you’ll want to watch more than once.