Thanks for checking out this opportunity.
If this role looks right for you, apply and let Aquent place you at your next great job.
Not quite the right fit? Search similar jobs
6840-1 - Graphic Designer (#73414)
Posted by Looba Pirasteh
Located in Toronto, Ontario
Starts on 03/10/2014
1. Design and execute effective marketing and internal collateral
• With assistance from the Art Director, develops creative that responds to the needs outlined by the internal partner.
• Works efficiently and accurately to produce drafts and final files for print/web production.
• Designs material that follow each LOBs graphic standards.
• Suggests alternatives to existing jobs to heighten quality of end product.
• Keeps abreast of industries (graphic design) developments.
2. Business Delivery/Operational Effectiveness
• Effectively manages time to meet delivery dates.
• Manages relationships with suppliers (translation and printers, etc.) to effectively deliver end products.
• Maintains quality control processes such as ensuring all necessary sign-offs are obtained before releasing files, files are prepared according to specs outlined.
• Develops and maintains effective templates that accurately reflect the LOBs graphic standards.
• Maintains established processes and procedures to effectively manage projects.
3. Client Relationship Management
• Assists the Art Director and Studio Manager in delivery of creative and drafts of projects to meet internal partners expectations
• Works to develop and maintain supportive relationships with all internal partners by meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Mid March - mid-April - this will be a full time hours
- part-time casual beyond mid-april (on-call).
- Note: the work will be done primarily in office - there may be an opportunity to work remotely for the "on call" work
-1-3 Years of experience
Not sure you want to apply? Contact Looba Pirasteh and he/she will sort you out!