Culture Club: "They Come and Go" on Mobile
Who "comes and goes" on mobile? Nowadays, just about everyone. In fact, mobile reaches the Hispanic, Asian and African American communities more than PC, TV, or print. Are you blindly missing your audience as a content developer or brand on mobile web and apps? How do you get these audiences to "tumble for you?"
Audience usage and data analysis show that traditional online audiences have very little mobile overlap. Additionally, traditional audience identification market research hasn't proved accurate in mobile. Content providers and marketers are finding that their true mobile audience is very much a question mark.
During this webcast, Phil Miano, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Collider Media, Inc., will help you understand how you can learn more about your audience, where to find them, and how to dialogue with them in order to impact your own mobile growth.
This presentation will help you understand the current diversities of mobile audiences and how to bridge that cultural divide. Specifically, Phil will cover:
- What are the complexities of developing content and marketing to various ethnic groups?
- How do you message to your target audience to impact usage and grow audience?
- What are some examples of successful culturally diverse mobile campaigns?
- What are the common mistakes people make trying to tailor to these unique demographics?
- How does better targeting lead to better revenue?